Nadir is 35 years old and loves his job as a computer programmer. He’s gained about 15 lb since he graduated from college, but he thinks that’s probably normal. He loves eating out and is very glad he can now afford to do so two or three times a week. He never really enjoyed sports and generally enjoys sedentary hobbies like reading, playing board games, and watching movies. At his last physical, his blood pressure was 150/95 mm Hg. His doctor prescribed blood pressure-lowering medication and also recommended that he start to exercise regularly and try to lose some weight. Nadir likes his current lifestyle and would rather just take the medication to keep his blood pressure under control.
Why would it be a good idea for Nadir to exercise and modify his eating habits, rather than simply taking the medication?
Because Nadir is not very motivated to make lifestyle and behavioral changes, what suggestions would you make to him?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.