the name of the book:Design Elements: A Graphic Style Manual: Understanding the Rules and Knowing When to Break Them, Timothy
Samara, Rockport Publishers, 2014, ISBN# 978-1-59253-927-7.
QUESTION 1A _______________, is the term for a single word to end a paragraph. Ideally, the last line of a paragraph should be more than half the paragraph’s width.25 points QUESTION 2In text set to align left, right, or centered, the unevelengths of the lines create a soft shape on the nonaligned side that is called a “rag.” True False25 points QUESTION 3An “orphan” is a last line of a paragraph to begin the top of a column. This “orphan” is distracting if it occurs at the very beginning of the left-hand page. True False25 points QUESTION 4Two successive lines ending with hyphens is undesirable. True False
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.