Using the questions in the file attached to make Qualitative Interview, you will conduct five (5) de-identified interviews with persons (first-generation relative) family disaster and emergency preparedness OR personal volunteer efforts in their community.Statistics:The scholar will demonstrate the application of descriptive and inferential statistics relating to the demography of the aggregated sample collected for class.This data will be thematically coded for meaningful trends and presented, where feasible, in bar-graph format.Requirements:Make interview reflection and reports “When you answer the survey please provide me the 5 InterviewedWrite as second language.Use simple academic words.Use APA format“Pardon me. I am (Name) from the Disaster Medicine and Management graduate program
(Penna). Would you be willing to give me at least 20 minutes of your time to answer some
questions about your perception of disaster and any preparation you have made?”
(No)- “Thank you anyway. You may take this list of websites if you would like to find
information about this in the future.”
(Yes)-Thank you. Before we begin, has anyone asked you about disaster and preparation in the
(Yes)- OK. Are there any questions you would like to ask me? Thank you for your time.
(No)- Great. This is an educational study for us to learn Applied Research methods. I have some
questions to discuss with you. I will not record any information that can identify you, but rather
some descriptions of your current life, some of your opinions or perceptions, and some limited
facts about what you might have done to prepare for a possible disaster. None of this
information will be shared outside of our class, and nothing will be reported outside of our
class. I cannot offer you anything for answering these questions, other than to answer some of
your questions and provide a list of websites dealing with the subject.
Some of the questions may seem uncomfortable to think about. You may decline to answer any
question, and may stop the interview at any time.
Do I have your permission to continue?
1. What is your birth year? (If after 2002, loop back to the yellow highlighted line.)
(For the following lines, check boxes are for the interviewer to code the response for later
recall. They may be used for prompts after the interviewee has given their response to amplify
or clarify that response.)
2. Please tell me a little about where you are currently living (the place you reside at
Apartment Hi Rise
3. Who else lives in the same unit? ________________________
Family Children Infants
4. What medical or special needs for communication, care, or movement do any of these
5. What pets live with you now (today)?________________
6. Tell me a little about how you obtain your daily needs (food, clothing, energy).
7. Just a little about your education
High school Trade school First year undergraduate undergraduate graduate
continuing education faculty other staff Other______________
8. What is/was your course of study?_________________
9. How do you define your community?
10. What community organizations do you consider yourself a member of?
11. What kind of an area do you feel you are currently living in? Please name the area.
Farm Country Small town City Big City
Wilderness Frontier Rural Suburban Urban
12. Please define a Disaster or Major Emergency in your own terms.
13. What do you believe are the disasters or major emergencies that could affect your life
where you are living?
14. Who do you believe is responsible to provide for your survival in these events?
15. What have you done to make yourself feel safe against these events?
16. What have you saved or set aside to make your survival more likely if this (these)
disasters were to occur while you were in this living situation?
17. What do you believe you would need to prevail (be successful) if these events would
occur while you were here?
18. What, if anything, has prevented you from obtaining those items you have identified?
19. What disaster or major emergency have you experienced? (None)____________
20. Please tell me how you dealt with that:
21. How did that change your preparedness for disaster? What have you done?
22. What, if any, training in disaster or emergency preparedness or response have you had?
23. How long do you think you would be comfortable without a safe space (room or
building) to be in?
24. What actions have you taken when confronted with a medical emergency?
25. How would you act/ what would you do if a stranger was seriously injured in front of
26. How long do you think you could be comfortable without heat or air conditioning?
27. How long do you think your body could function in the cold without a source of warmth
if the outside was at freezing temperature? (32 degree F/ 0 degree C)
28. What would you do to survive in that case (outside in the freezing cold/in a building
with no heat)?
29. How would that change if the temperature was only at refrigerator temperature (40
degree F/4 degree C)?
30. How do you get your information on the upcoming major weather conditions?
31. How long do you feel you could live without a drink of water?
32. How long do you feel you could live without cleaning your hands or body?
33. How long do you feel you could live without bathroom facilities for stool?
34. How long do you feel you could live without medicine if all of your community was in a
35. What would you do if you had a cut that got infected, with pus, red streaks up your
limb, throbbing, and fever? If there was no medicine available?
36. What do you feel would happen to you without cellphone, telephone, TV, or internet?
37. What do you feel would happen you if there were no electricity, and no travel away, for
38. For one month?
39. What have you considered doing to protect yourself from COVID-19 (the Corona Virus
from Wuhan) if there was an outbreak around where you live?
Thank you so much for helping me. Do you have any questions I could help you with?
This is a list of some resources you might like to check about our study topic.
Last question completed_____
Questions declined (#’s)_______
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.