Initial response to question 200 words
two classmate response posts 100 words each
Please see the attached for more detailsTechnology continues to play a huge role in streamlining operations management. For
example, Kodak has a freestanding kiosk where technology and customer labor join to
create an output. In this example, you put in your digital camera memory card, choose
the finish, quantity, and size of your hard copy pictures, and then print.
Airline check-in kiosks, automatic teller machines, online banking, and firms like eBay,
Facebook, Twitter, Zillow, and Zappos are also excellent examples where self-service
and technology merge to deliver a product, and they are good use cases for this
Describe a situation where self-service and technology help create and deliver a
customer benefit package to the customer. Provide examples of how such a system can
cause a defect, mistake, or service upset. When possible, select a different example than
Your initial response should be a minimum of 200 words. Graduate school students learn
to assess the perspectives of several scholars. Support your response with at least one
scholarly or credible source in addition to the text.
Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your fellow students’ or instructor posts in
a substantive manner, and provide information or concepts that they may not have
considered. Each response should have a minimum of 100 words and be respectful of
others’ opinions and beliefs that differ from your own.
Please write 200 word response to question
Post One Needing a Response:
It is important that management knowledge keeps pace with technological change. For
instance, the Soviets were able to develop and deploy weapons in half the time of the
U.S.; thus, the management must have played a role in this dichotomy, showing that
management is a critical factor. Project management strengthens the communication
links between project leaders and members. It effectively shortens the communication
line so actions are taken quicker and tasks are completed more efficiently. “The primary
reason for project management organization is to achieve some measure of managerial
unity, in the say way that physical unity is achieved with the project.” (Johnson, 1997)
The example of self-service technology that immediately comes to mind is the
adaptation of self-check-out within grocery stores. This is something that 20 years ago, I
never would have thought was remotely possible or plausible. It’s a similar conversation
to the conversation about self-service gas pumping in Washington (our neighboring
state) vs. serviced gas stations here in Oregon (it is actually illegal to try to pump your
own gas here). You must wait for a representative to come take your card, enter it into
the kiosk and place the pump in your gas tank. Then you wait for them to return and
remove it. It’s a very silly system, but it supplies millions of jobs across the nation
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.