DISCUSSION 1For this journal task, first use the text in Chapters 5 and 6 of your text to guide your reflection on Carl Rogers’s principle of self-concept. Applying this phenomenological concept to yourself, address the following in your journal: How much congruence do you think there is between your actual, ideal, and ought selves? How does this affect how you think, feel, and act? Briefly summarize your thoughts on Rogers’s major concepts of the self, self-actualization, and unconditional positive regard. What research design(s) did Rogers use in his studies? Do you think Rogers conducted his research ethically? Why or why not?Use examples from the textbook readings and your other research to support your thoughtsDiscussion 2Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: Select a company with an international presence that you are familiar with or by searching the internet. Identify the laws, treaties, acts, and governing bodies (e.g. U.N., WTO, and IMF) that impact their business. Explain the impact these laws, treaties, acts, and governing bodies have on their business. Differentiate it with their business in the United States.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.