Week 2 DiscussionCOLLAPSE
Scenario: The performance of one of your top employees has recently begun to slip. You had a conversation with the employee to address it, and there was some improvement for a while, but performance slipped again. You do not want to terminate this employee because you know the value of their work, and you trust and respect them. However, other team members are starting to notice and are expressing their frustrations.
You schedule a follow-up meeting with the employee.
Part One: Leveraging what you have learned from the course materials for this week, briefly outline your goals for the meeting and explain your strategy for achieving these goals. In your response, address the following questions:
What will you do to make your objectives clear and candid during the conversation?
How will you manage your emotion during the conversation while still maintaining empathy and trust with the employee?
What techniques will you employ to strengthen your working relationship with this employee, and why would you choose these techniques?
How will you work with the employee to develop an agreed-upon performance improvement plan?
Part Two: Write a dialogue illustrating the conversation between you and this employee that demonstrates your use of the strategies you have chosen. Ensure your dialog aligns with your strategies and objectives for the meeting.
Post your initial response by Wednesday, midnight of your time zone, and reply to at least 2 of your classmates’ initial posts by Sunday, midnight of your time zone.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.