Many Greeks of Aristotle’s day believed that good character was a more reliable form of proof than was physical evidence. The reasoning behind this preference, apparently, was that it is much easier to fake physical evidence than it is good character. What do you think of this view of the relative reliability of physical evidence, which Aristotle treats as an inartistic proof about which he has little to say, and good character, which he makes perhaps the most important and persuasive of the three artistic proofs?Guidelines: Post one initial reply consisting of 5-6 quality sentences and two substantive, quality replies to other students that responds fully to their initial posts. Remember in your reply to offer insight and feedback to the student’s post. For example: That is a really interesting response to this discussion. I wonder, have you considered that there was maybe a cultural interference with that interaction? I understand why you perceived the situation the way you did, but just to get more of an understanding, maybe we could see it from the other person’s perspective. Just like it is said in the text, our cultural backgrounds influence our interactions so much! It’d be interesting to see what role, if any, that played in this interaction.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.