Diversity 4-1 Discussion: Diversity in the Media DiscussionReview the module resources and overview, then select a popular culture example. (It can be a television show, a commercial, a game, a movie, etc.). Analyze the representation and social message that is associated with the example. If you would like, you can select a particular episode of a show.In your initial post, briefly describe the popular culture example you selected and address the following:What is the composition of the primary characters, and what groups within diversity do they represent?What is the latent (or unintended) social message or commentary about a particular group to society that is reflected by this example?What are the social implications of this message? Briefly discuss any potential social impact or response to the example.In response to your peers, provide feedback about the example used and the social message that was provided. Are there other messages being represented?Make sure you support your response with the readings from this module, and any additional resources if needed.To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric PDF document.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.