DIVERSITY AND SPECIALTY COURTS
· Textbook: Collective, C. J., Prior, S., & Jones, L. (2018). Investigating difference: human and cultural relations in criminal justice (3rd ed.). Pearson.
Starting in the 1980’s, various jurisdictions around the country have experimented with incorporating specialty courts into local criminal justice systems. These courts began with those accused of drug and gang-related offenses. As data began to be developed showing the effectiveness of these courts in reducing recidivism, they have expanded. The latest additions to these specialty courts include veterans’ courts and mental health courts.
1. Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
2. Read Chapter 5 from our textbook and respond to the following:
a. Discuss the opportunities provided by specialty courts. Do these courts discriminate by only allowing certain people to participate?
3. Please defend your answer and be substantive in your response. It is expected that this initial posting be a minimum of two paragraphs (or 200 words) in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.