Divided We StandIt can be said that the transcendentalists celebrated the potential of the individual, as a unit. But Edgar Allan Poe and Nathaniel Hawthorne depict individuals who are, in some ways, divided against themselves.Identify a character from any one of the six stories that we have read who is somehow divided and explain how you think that character is divided against him/herself. The divisions can be figurative or literal, and the characters may be divided in any way, including having contradictory motivations or spiritual versus physical longings at the same time. Provide precise, accurate, cited evidence to illustrate the division, and explain your thinking.Book – The Norton Anthology of American Literature- Read Nathaniel Hawthorne’s “Rappacini’s Daughter” (pages 405 – 426) and “The Minister’s Black Veil” (pages 369 – 378)- Read Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Fall of the House of Usher” (pages 629 – 643), “The Tell-Tale Heart” (pages 667 – 671), and “The Man of the Crowd” (pages 656 – 663)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.