Do all and no Plagiarism1.Discussion board – Exercise and health.In the health psychology unit we discuss exercise and how important it is to your health. After watching the video or reading this chapter, design a hypothetical exercise routine that follows the ACSM minimum guidelines discussed in this unit. Try to include types of exercise that you might enjoy and be creative! I would also challenge you to create a hypothetical schedule that could fit into your current schedule. Please follow the format provided below. Frequency – How many days per week will you exercise?Intensity – How intense will your exercise sessions be (mild, moderate, vigorous)?Time – How long (duration of time) will you exercise for each session?Type – What modality of exercise will you choose? Try to pick something you enjoy. Make sure to discuss what type of cardiovascular exercise you will choose and what type of resistance training you will do. 2.Discussion board 8 – Mental illness.After completing the mental disorders module, reflect on what you learned and consider things that may have surprised you. For this discussion board, please name two (2) things that you learned that you did not previously know. Please write in complete sentences while using proper grammar. Two sentences minimum. 3.1.Provide a summary of the significant events in the story of Daryl Davis. Please do not copy quotes directly from the article or from my lecture. You should paraphrase the events of the story using your own words. Four sentences minimum. 2.Psychologists have found that empathy is a key factor in improving intergroup relations. What is empathy and how did Daryl promote empathy in his story? Four sentences minimum. 3.Psychologists have found that close contact is also an important component of improving intergroup relations. In what ways did Daryl use close contact to improve relations with the KKK members he met? Three sentences minimum. 4.Psychologists have also found that cooperation is an important component of improving intergroup relations. How did Daryl facilitate cooperation in his story? Three sentences minimum. 5.What things could you do to learn more about someone who is different than you, or promote empathy in order to improve intergroup relations? Even small things can make a big difference when we all work together. What ideas do you have for your contribution towards this goal? These ideas could be hypothetical, of course.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.