EC 305 Data Analysis, Test and Measurement Final ExaminationWebsites:1. www.dpi.state.nc.us/docs/earlylearning/k-3-assessment.pdf2. www.fcor.org/assessment/pdf/k-3readingassessment.pdf3. www.ode.state.or.us/teachlearn/subjects/e/arts/reading/literacy/chapter-2-assessment.pdfThese website documents are attachedDirections: Choose two (2) of the three (3) sites to evaluate the reading assessment standards. Answer the following using power point presentation:1. Overview of each program2. Did the program adequately address the standards or assessments discussed in the publication? If so, how or why not?3. What strengths in preparing students for reading did you identify? Be specific.4. What were three key points you identified from each of the program? Discuss each point.5. Discuss these points as it relates to the importance of assessment in k-3.6. What commonalities where found between the two programs?7. Think about a special needs group (e.g.: ADD/ADHD, Cerebral palsy, autism, aspergers, Down syndrome, language impairment, visual impairment, etc.) decide on a special needs group provide an overview of the learning limitations and classroom accommodationsneeded for this group.8. Does the programs accommodate learning for this group? Why or why not? Which program provides the best support?9. What modifications would be needed to this program from your professional opinion for this group?10. Which of these programs do you like most? What interested you most about it? 11. Does each provide information on validity and reliability? If yes, how so?Make sure you do not “Over Kill” your slides with too much information on each slide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.