Emotional intelligence (EI) is the concept of identifying, assessing, and developing an awareness of emotions to enhance social relationships. Do a keyword search on the Internet and in the CTU online library on emotional intelligence, and read a few articles on the subject. Based on your research, think about whether EI is a requirement of effective leadership. To complete this section of your Action Plan, include the following:Identify a crisis scenario. Create a role-play scenario of how a leader can use emotional intelligence to handle a crisis or conflict situation. You may research a crisis event, such as a product recall, oil spill, or natural disaster and create a crisis scenario.Next, choose 1 of the following attributes explained in the EI theory, and identify how it plays a role in leadership during times of crisis:Self-awarenessSelf-managementSocial awarenessRelationship managementThen, write a synopsis of 300–500 words of why EI is important in leadership. Explain how the attribute you selected helped resolve or mitigate the crisis situation you identified.Finally, write a response of 500–600 words, on how leaders should handle a crisis situation using emotional intelligence. Include an explanation of the ways in which crisis situations can be averted and managed using EI. Please provide APA citations and references to support your work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.