ESSAY BWhy did Vygotsky believe the “zone of proximal development” provides a better indication of students’ potential than conventional achievement tests? In the evaluation section of Chapter 10 of Crain, the author presents a Rousseauist critique of this concept. Discuss one (1) of the points the author makes. Please limit your response to 600 words maximum and minimum 400.-You are to use authorized sources (our course materials) when answering the questions. This will include an in-text citation at the end of the sentence whether it’s a direct quote or paraphrase that will look something like, “(Crain, p. 10).” If you go to outside sources (I highly do not recommend), you must provide the in-text citation and a separate full APA reference. I will assume you have made a good judgment of the quality of the source, i.e., scholarly and peer reviewed. For instance, a “bad” source could be a religious group’s “research” being used to support corporal punishment on children that misbehave…quite speculative. -Only 1 outside source is permitted.-All of your work will be checked via SAFEASSIGN for a plagiarism check. DO NOT type the answer into the COMMENT box. Anything over 50% match will not be counted/graded. I mentioned this is a social science course therefore matches will be inevitable and citing of sources is crucial. Anything above a 20% will be checked further by me.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.