Respond to one of the two prompts. Submit your answer to BOTH this Quiz AND the Unit I Essay Assignment upload for your question (Unit I Essay / Question A or Unit I Essay / Question D), which you can access from the embedded links or from the MT Module.
Unit I Essay / Question A. Colonial farming practices led to declining soil quality and productivity in colonial New England agriculture. This process can be understood in terms of the market-oriented mode of production undermining the ecological bases of production, and precipitating a “crisis of reproduction” that farmers sought to resolve through a number of means described in lecture. Explain why the concept of a “crisis of reproduction” does or does not provide a useful means for understanding the social and environmental impact and/or recovery efforts associated with Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans and southeastern Louisiana. Use at least one example from lecture or readings to illustrate your point.
Unit I Essay / Question D. Compare the water management infrastructure and associated patterns of racially differentiated risk in New Orleans and southeastern Louisiana before and after Hurricane Katrina using any key concepts (e.g., instrumentalist versus intersubjective; Worster’s framework; technocratic hubris, resilience, structural racism, etc.) that you consider appropriate for constructive comparison.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.