This week, you will submit your presentation using the Kaltura recording tool within Blackboard. See the Getting Started with Kaltura link listed under the Resources area in your course menu to learn how to use this tool. Refer to the “Recording, Uploading, and Submitting” section (at the end of the assignment instructions) for additional guidance on how to Use the Kaltura desktop tool. Your presentation must include both audio and visual components and be professional in nature.
You will submit your final presentation here for grading, and you will submit it to the discussion board this week as a draft for your peers to review and as a final product to share. See the discussion board for details
Choose a topic below.
Taken from the assigned reading in Butts chapter 12, page 401, “Ethical Reflection: Typical Unethical or Illegal Behaviors in Organizations”
Create a presentation of 10-15 slides or screens excluding the title and references.
Your slides/screen should include titles, main ideas, bullet points, and relevant images, charts, graphs, etc.
In your presentation:
Describe an ethical situation, based on the chosen topic, that can get in the nurse’s way of practicing ethically. Describe the situation clearly and concisely.
Identify how this situation relates to one provision within the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
Identify two ethical principles that may arise when facing this situation.
Discuss how a nurse might lessen the impact of the situation on the nurse’s practice.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.