Even though we are all reading the same texts, our views and experiences can be poignantly varied because of our own experiences. Think about what your experiences bring to these stories and poems as you read them. Enjoy!Bradbury, R. (2010). All summer in a day. Read, 59(16), 14–19Whitman, W. (2017). I hear America singing. Poetry Foundation.Hughes, L. (2020/1926). I, Too. American Literature.Ce, C. (2015). Money the least of his worries. African Short Stories: Vol 2. Handel Books.Instructions (how to get it done): Read through all of the instructions of this assignment. Read all of the unit 1 and 2 resources. Select one of stories or poems to write about. Your audience for this essay is people who have read the stories/poems. Use text examples to support your answer. Your essay will have the following components: o A title page o An Introduction o A thesis at the end of the introduction that clearly states how setting shapes the story. o At least two supporting sections that defend your thesis/focus of the essay o Text support with properly cited in-text citations o A concluding paragraph o A reference page with the short story citation Requirements: • Length and format: At least 2 pages. • The title page and reference page are also required, but they should not be factored into the 2-page length of the essay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.