ACCG2000 Excel Assessment S2 2020 Instructions
Seasonal Delights Catering offer personalised catering to corporate clients. To help cost their jobs they have
recently implemented a Job Costing System. The head chef has allocated a costing for ingredients to each
menu item to help quickly calculate how much they will spend on materials based on the menu selected by
the client. For each job casual staff are employed by the hour as required. You need to help finish off the
spreadsheet template that they will use to cost Job 4155 and all future jobs.
Start by downloading the assessment workbook from iLearn and copying/moving it to an appropriate folder.
When you open the Excel file it is very important that you Enable Macros and Content. You will then be asked
to enter your Student Number (you will not be able to edit it afterwards, so type it in carefully) and then enter
your Student Name. Please note the first two worksheets are locked and you will only be able to change the
• All the light blue cells are where your answers need to go, please do not change any other cells. Except
for the journal names, all the answers require a calculation or cell reference, i.e. start with an “=”, just
typing in the answer will result in 0 marks.
• Do not change the structure of the workbook in anyway or put any workings anywhere other than
• Only use rounding functions where specifically requested.
• The use of named ranges is encouraged, and in certain cases required but unless stipulated calculations
do not need to use named ranges.
• Please do NOT create tables other than where directed.
• Because you are developing a model that we may wish to use for future product lines with different values
it is very important that all calculations return a correct answer regardless of the values in the spreadsheet
and must still work correctly when the lists of data (Client Database, Menu, Food Costs & Labour Costs)
are sorted in a different order.
• Double check your answers as you go as one wrong result may affect other results.
• To get full marks for a question both the formula AND the answer must be correct. Partial marks may be
awarded for correct or partially correct formulas, but this will be at the marker’s discretion.
• Use the check boxes in the Done column to keep track of tasks completed.
• Remember to save often.
• When you are ready to submit, save, close and upload the completed Excel File to iLearn (Excel
Submission). You do not need to rename it as your student number will be automatically attached by
iLearn, but please ensure that it is the correct Excel file, (Numbers files will not be accepted) and if it has
a ~ in front and is only 1KB it is not the correct file (you didn’t close). Also please ensure that there are no
“non-English” characters in the file name as these files cannot be opened in an English version of Excel. Information
ACCG2000 Excel Assignment 2020 Semester 2
Student Name: Zefeng ZHANG
Student Number: 44334559
TO PROCEED YOU MUST ENABLE MACROS AND ENTER YOUR STUDENT NUMBER WHEN PROMPTED
Seasonal Delights Catering offer personalised catering services to corporate clients. To help cost their jobs they have recently implemented a Job Costing System. The head chef has allocated a costing for ingredients to each menu item to help quickly calculate how much they will spend on materials based onthe menu selected by the client. For each job casual staff are employed by the hour as required. You need to help finish off the spreadsheet template that they will use to cost job 4155 and all future jobs. Download the full instructions and a mark breakdown from iLearn.
Do not use rounding functions unless specifically instructed
Do not change the values or structure of the workbook in any way, i.e. do not move/add/remove sheets, columns or rows.
Only the contents of the cells indicated should be changed (do not use other cells for interim workings)
July Job List
July Job List
Job Number Date Client ID Client Name Revenue Fully Paid Client ID
4148 7/2/20 15928 Ebony Telecoms $7,335.00 Yes 4153
4149 7/5/20 15458 AHA Networks $10,571.00 Yes
4150 7/8/20 14051 Euro-M $5,488.00 Highest Revenue
4151 7/13/20 17769 Chirah Technologies $23,128.00 Yes $23,128.00
4152 7/17/20 20626 Epsilon Tech $16,456.00 Yes
4153 7/20/20 19488 Shaw Construction $17,585.00
4154 7/24/20 17464 $17,596.00 Yes
4155 7/26/20 13824 Wiz Labs $19,503.00
Use the data above to answer the following multiple choice questions. For each question change the correct option to TRUE (it will change to green) , leave the others FALSE.
1 How many rows in an excel worksheet?
A Infinite FALSE
B 1048576 TRUE
C 1024 FALSE
D 16384 FALSE
2 Which keyboard shortcut creates an absolute reference?
A Alt+F4 FALSE
B Ctrl+4 FALSE
C Shift+4 FALSE
D F4 TRUE
3 Numbers in Excel automatically align
A Top Right TRUE
B Top Left FALSE
C Bottom Right FALSE
D Bottom Left FALSE
4 The formula =COUNT(E6:F13) will return
A 15 FALSE
B 8 TRUE
C An error FALSE
D 16 FALSE
5 Which of the following would calculate the most recent job date?
A =MAX(C6:C13) TRUE
B =MINIFS(C6:C13,”<"&TODAY()) FALSE C =DATE(C6:C13,0) FALSE D =RECENT(C6:C13) FALSE 6 What is wrong with the following calculation =COUNTIFS(G6:G13,Yes)? A Should be a SUMIFS TRUE B Missing an absolute cell reference FALSE C Missing quotes around the Yes FALSE D Missing a check for empty cells FALSE 7 The formula =VLOOKUP(I9,B6:G13,1,FALSE) will return an error, why? A Because it is an exact match lookup FALSE B Because the lookup range has not been made absolute FALSE C Because the lookup value is not in the first column FALSE D Because it is a range lookup TRUE 8 The formula =I
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.