Exploring the Influence of the APA Within the Psychology ProfessionPrior to beginning work on this discussion, read the Schantz (2014) A Young Scholar’s Guide to Building a Professional Network (Links to an external site.) article, review the Divisions listed on the APA website (Links to an external site.) paying special attention to the divisions that may interest you, and review the O*Net Online (Links to an external site.) website .In your initial post, identify one division related to your career interest that you would consider joining and one specific job related to that division. Conduct a search on your chosen job using O*Net Online (Links to an external site.). Briefly elaborate on the information provided on the job you searched, and be sure to include educational requirements, duties, future outlook, and salaries related to the position. Use the Internet to search for and compile information about the leading employer prospects for this position in your geographical area. Compare and contrast the compiled information with that from O* Net. Include expected duties, number of job offerings found, educational requirements, job experience, and salary levels where applicable. Analyze psychology as a profession and assess the role the APA could play in aiding you in the development of a professional network. Briefly detail an initial plan for building your professional network as well as obtaining your selected job. If your job of interest requires licensure, detail the requirements from your State Board of Professional Psychology or respective professional field since the Master of Arts in Psychology is not a licensure program and does not prepare an individual to become a licensed psychology professional
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.