Find a recent article that interests you.Recent = no older than 21 days from when you are posting your response to this prompt. The date stamp of your response will be used for this.Select the article from one of the following sources:Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/NPR News: https://www.npr.org/sections/news/BBC News: https://www.bbc.com/news*Read the article carefully, and address the following questions: Who is the author? What are the author(s) qualifications? What may have motivated the author(s) to write about this subject?Provide the following, and number your responses 1-5:1. Article Title2. Article Date3. Link/URL4. Brief summary of what the article is about (one or two sentences at most).5. Now this is the challenging part. Read the article carefully, and address the following questions: 5a) Who is the author? 5b) What are the author(s) qualifications? 5c) What may have motivated the author(s) to write about this subject?(Minimum Word Count: 150-300 words total)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.