For Dr. Frank,Please note that I haven’t made up my mind which questionnaire I am thinking about using yet. How should I answer this question below? Thanks in advanceReliability and Validity of InstrumentsThe Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ) by Bernard Bass & Bruce J. Avolio has been tested for reliability and validity. Avolio and Bass (2004) revealed the instruments have high and significant convergent validity (.22 < r < .79), and internal consistencies measured by Cronbach’s alphas ranging from .65 to .83. A generally accepted rule is that α of 0.6-0.7 indicates an acceptable level of reliability, and 0.8 or greater is a very good level (Serbetar et al., 2016). The Minnesota Satisfaction Questionnaire (MSQ) by Culibrk et al. (2018) was tested for validity and reliability. The results of the study by Martins et al. (2012) provided evidence that the MSQ is a valid and reliable scale for the measurement of job satisfaction. Construct validity of the MSQ was explored by factor analysis, which determined the convergent assignment of constructs to items within each of the two subscales(Intrinsic and Extrinsic Satisfaction) of the MSQ. The items show good communalities and strong factor loadings. Additionally, the reliability of both subscales was considered good, with Cronbach's alphas of .87 for intrinsic, α =.78 for extrinsic, and α =.87 for the global scale.He responds with, how do these two questionnaires tie into the one you submitted for review by your committee? What questionnaire do you plan to have the participants complete?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.