For this assignment, you will identify one concept from each of the following models that you think is the best description for personality development from that model. Be sure to use proper APA headings to separate your conceptual sections. Address the following models:Psychodynamic NeurobiologicalTraitCognitiveFor each of the concepts chosen:Apply a proper APA heading to separate the section. Describe the concept.Identify the theorist associated with the concept.Provide a rationale for why that is the most applicable concept from that model.Keep in mind that the object of this assignment is to identify and discuss a specific concept from each model and not to focus on just one model or provide overviews of the models per se.The Primary Concepts paperMust be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style.Must include a separate title page and reference page. Must utilize academic voice.Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. The introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of the paper.Please use the following resources:Chapter 1.2, 1.3, & 1.4 (See attached). Lecci, L. B. (2015). Personality. Bridgepoint Education.Please include the following references to support the following:Psychodynamic: (See attached)Benveniste, D. S. (2021). Mother-infant observations: A view into the wordless social instincts that form the foundation of human psychodynamics. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 69(1), 33–50. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.1177/0003065121997402Neurobiological: (See attached)Staniloiu A, Markowitsch H. Gender differences in violence and aggression – a neurobiological perspective. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;33:1032-1036. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.01.279Trait: (See attached)Ebert, T., Götz, F. M., Gladstone, J. J., Müller, S. R., & Matz, S. C. (2021). Spending reflects not only who we are but also who we are around: The joint effects of individual and geographic personality on consumption. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 121(2), 378–393. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.1037/pspp0000344.supp (Supplemental)Cognitive: (See attached)Sutin, A. R., Stephan, Y., Luchetti, M., & Terracciano, A. (2019). Five-factor model personality traits and cognitive function in five domains in older adulthood. BMC Geriatrics, 19(1). https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.1186/s12877-019-1362-1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.