For this piece of the Humanities Project, you will submit your topic choice along with your thesis and outline as a single 1-2 page Word document. This outline will be a guide of how your paper will flow. ( Distinguish between Apollonian and Dionysian responses to the humanities. )Study the guidelines for your thesis and outline before you write to see how you can create a quality essay for your Humanities Project. Remember, a strong thesis statement is usually an indicator of a great paper!Sample Outline for any topicIntroduction Opening to capture interest Transition sentence that leads to thesis Thesis statement Body First Supporting Evidence Quote / elaboration on quote Example Second Supporting Evidence Quote / elaboration on quote Example Details Third Supporting Evidence Quote / elaboration on quote Details Conclusion Wrap up the essay by summarizing your thesis. Do not simply repeat your thesis statement; instead, reiterate the thesis while finalizing your thoughts on the entire topic. Fine-Tuning Your Thesis to Build a Strong OutlineAdapted from the Pocket Wadsworth HandbookTentative Thesis Statement (rough, vague)These musicians were very popular and made good music.Final Thesis Statement (more precise)Although both musicians/composers contributed a great deal to the music world, their journeys are vastly different. While Beethoven suffered in silence, Elton John has had to face other struggles in his personal and professional life.Tentative Outline Based on Final Thesis StatementIntroduction – Begin with two quotes – one from each subject regarding their craft. Transition into the thesis statement as follows:Although both musicians/composers contributed a great deal to the music world, their journeys are vastly different. While Beethoven suffered in silence, Elton John has had to face other struggles in his personal and professional life. First Section – with examples to support the thesis. Discusses how Beethoven and Elton John discovered music as an interest. Includes quotes from researched sources. Second Section – with examples to support the thesis. Discusses how both subjects faced challenges along their journey to success. Includes quotes from researched sources. Third Section – with examples to support the thesis. Discusses some of the major works of each subject and how that particular music has affected the world. Includes quotes from researched sources. Conclusion – Wraps everything up by referring back to thesis and supporting examples. Clinch with a closing point and leaves final thoughts.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.