For your reaction paper you MUST identify and apply at least ONE of the theoretical perspectives (Functionalist, Conflict, or Interactionist) to something in your life, or out in the world. You also must attach proof of which one you did either by a photo or screenshot!We all know something about explicit racism or sexism and deliberate discrimination. But many of our prejudices are implicit—hidden in our own assumptions about how the world works and in the associations we make. For example, you might believe that women should have the same opportunities as men in the workplace but you still might think, consciously or unconsciously, that male workers seeking promotion exhibit better “leadership qualities” than female workers. Where did your ideas about leadership come from, and how are they associated with gender?Visit the Project Implicit Web site at https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/. Select the “Demonstration” option; after reading all of the orientation information you are able to select a test to take.Select at least one test related to race. Some of the tests measure associations that may be unrelated to the content of this course. Feel free to take as many versions as you like.Complete the entire evaluation, as honestly as possible, until you reach the one-page assessment at the end. Read and save that page in your Bookmarks or Favorites or print it. When writing your reaction provide proof of the results by including a photo or screenshot the results!Did anything surprise you about your assessment? Were any of the questions difficult for you? Did answering them raise any questions or concerns for you? Include in your reaction paper when or how you might unintentionally discriminate against someone due to the associations you make between characteristics of people that you perceive and those that you cannot perceive (but assume). This may be a difficult task, so press yourself to really dig deep in uncovering your hidden prejudices and acts of discrimination.Remember to apply at least ONE of the theoretical perspectives (Functionalist, Conflict, or Interactionist).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.