400+ wordsIf you do not have access to a long-term married couple, you may choose to write at least 100 words on each of 3 items chosen from the RELATIONSHIP TOPICS below– THE ABC’s OF RELATIONSHIPS:Introduction – what is your current status in the “relationship department)Issue 1 and explain your personal stance / opinion (100 + words)Issue 2 and explain your personal stance / opinion (100 + words)Issue 3 and explain your personal stance / opinion (100 + words)Summary & concluding remarks (include a reference to your parents or a couple whose marriage you admire & respect Signpost / identify each section clearly.Gender ABCs of Relationships class list90 day rule before sexAffection equality between partnersBecoming friends before anything elseBirth control – who & howBoyfriend / girlfriend questionChanges in the relationship when sex is less frequentCommunicationCourting the old school wayDating more than one person at a timeDifference between love and likeDiscovering personal identity before beginning a relationshipDivorce statisticsDoes chivalry still existDogs – no dogs in bedEmotional relationship first – then physicalEngagement expectationsExpectations before commitmentFacing away from or towards partner in bed / Sleeping habitsFidelityFirst kissFirst loveFriends with benefitsHow to tell your partner what you want – physically & emotionallyLong-distance relationshipsLust not love at first sightMaking time for romanceMarriage to one partner for lifeMeet the PARENTS!Money & datingMonogamyMutual goals and expectations in a relationshipOn-line datingOpen vs closed relationshipsPartner as PERSON not objectPolyamorous relationshipsPolygamyPreference of meeting in person rather than on-lineProgression of modern day love and relationshipsPublic display of affection (PDA)Relationship doesn’t work but still sexually attachedRelationship role models – who are yours?Relationship without commitmentSex is not the most important thing in a marriage / relationshipSex vs LoveSexual history – discussionSexual responsibilityShacking up – does it lead to marriage?SituationshipsSocial media’s impact on relationships – instagram / facebook etc.Talking phaseTime-line for dating, engagement, marriageUnplanned pregnanciesWedding expectationsWhat are today’s rules of datingWhat differentiates a male snapchat best friend from your boyfriendWhat does “LOVE” really mean – so casually used
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.