One of the security improvements for the Always Fresh IT environment is to ensure all workstations and servers run secure applications. The company needs policies that set security requirements for the software. These policies will guide administrators in developing procedures to ensure all client and server software is as secure as possible.
Specifically, you will write two policies to ensure web server software and web browsers are secure. Your policy statements will describe the goals that define a secure application.
Consider the following questions for web server software and web browsers:
What functions should this software application provide?
What functions should this software application prohibit?
What controls are necessary to ensure this applications software operates as intended?
What steps are necessary to validate that the software operates as intended?
Create two policies—one for web server software and one for web browser clients. Remember, you are writing policies, not procedures. Focus on the high-level tasks, not the individual steps.
Use the following as a guide for both policies:
Type of application software
Description of functions this software should allow
Description of functions this software should prohibit
Known vulnerabilities associated with software
Controls necessary to ensure compliance with desired functionality
Method to assess security control effectiveness
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.