Hi all,Looking for an ABA professional who can help me write short session notes for work. Having to do this everyday has caused me to sound repetitive and boring, so maybe an ABA specialist, BCBA, or experienced RBT can assist with this.Once I give you my client’s target goals, you will write 2-3 pages of short, improvised notes – preferably in different lengths and content – to mix them around with my own observations. Short notes can be a paragraph long (3-4 lines), and longer ones can be anywhere between 7-10 lines in length.*I have included a session sample (at the bottom) for your reference. Hope this helps. Objectively describe the events of the session using 3-4 sentences, with more information for longer sessions. Include details about correct and incorrect responding, prompting used, and target behaviors. If any barriers were noted please describe in more detail here.
Hi all, Looking for an ABA professional who can help me write short session notes for work. Having to do this everyday has caused me to sound repetitive and boring, so maybe an ABA specialist, BCBA,
Targets: Asking for help Asking for help Gaining Attention Excuse Me Identical Matching Bird Cat Choice-Making Proximal Pointing Following Simple, One-Step Instructions Give Me Sit Down Stand Up Respond to Name Respond to Name Gross Motor Imitation Flying Plane Roll Car Pound Play-Doh Poke Iron Man Belly Maladaptive Behavior Aggression Bolting Crying Flopping Non-Compliance Screaming Spitting Sharing Relinquish Item to Adult Toileting Dry Check Initiation and Voiding
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.