HIMA240 Healthcare Reimbursement Methodologies Assignment: Chargemaster and Cost Control
You are a financial analyst that is part of a chargemaster maintenance team. In the absence of the previous chargemaster coordinator, you are now responsible for chargemaster audits and maintenance process. You discover that chargemaster maintenance is three months behind. You quickly determine that you will not be able to complete chargemaster tasks in addition to your other job responsibilities. After reviewing research and literature on best practices for chargemaster management (i.e. updating codes, automation, audits, set charges, etc.), you decide to create a process for chargemaster maintenance. Present your findings and process in a proposal to the maintenance team.
For this assignment, you are to:
Examine the selection and development of applications and processes for chargemaster and claims management.
Compare examples that emphasize the methods for controlling cost by reducing errors.
In a written proposal:
1. Explain/ summarize the importance of claims management and chargemaster maintenance.
2. a. Identify at least three best practices.
b. Describe why they should be included in your chargemaster maintenance process.
3. Create a process for chargemaster maintenance.
Provide a visual/graphic display of your process.
Describe each step and/or component of the process.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.