You will complete one Forum for each Lesson. Each Forum will be worth 30 points. You will receive 20 points for your original forum post and 5 points each for your two peer posts. For the original post, I expect two good paragraphs, a good paragraph being 8-12 sentences with unity, coherence, and authentic reflection. Your two peer posts should be 1 good paragraph each.
In this forum, talk about advertising and how it influences your life. What is the kind of advertising that you most fall for? Why do you think it has power over you? Anything you can do about it? “I do not fall for advertising” is not an option. Think beyond television commercials. Consider the last thing you bought at a store that you did not intend to buy and did not really need or a website you visited because you saw an advertisement for it, or when you saw something that made you crave a specific type of food. That is, reflect and consider your relationship with advertising from Television, billboards, and store displays, to product placement in movies.
For “A” work in your Forum, did you
Write two full paragraphs (a full section being at least 8-12 sentences) for your original post.
Write one entire paragraph for each of your two peer replies.
Proofread your writing to make sure it is unified and coherent.
Revise your writing to make sure it is free of grammatical errors that detract and distract from your ideas and thoughts.
Respond with sincerity and civility.
Speak from an authentic and interesting voice.
In MLA format I need it in 24 hours.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.