The introduction paragraph should state when and where the discussion was held. You should also introduce the topics that were discussed.
The second paragraph should explain how you prepared for the group discussion. In this paragraph, you should identify the steps you took to prepare. You should also explain how these steps helped you prepare.
The third paragraph should identify the people who participated in the discussion. Identify their names and provide any necessary background information, such as their ages or relationships to you. You should also identify the topics you discussed.
The fourth paragraph should discuss the conclusions that were drawn from your group discussion. Based on the discussion, you should answer these questions:
What was the group’s perception of the news? Was it positive, negative, or a mixture? What influenced these reactions?
How did the group think social media impacts the news? Talk about their insights and experiences.
What are the responsibilities of news consumers, based on the conclusions the group drew?
Make sure to explain if and how people’s opinions varied.
In the conclusion paragraph, you should reflect on what you learned about how people consume and perceive news in the modern era. In this paragraph, you should strive to answer these questions: What have I learned about how people consume and perceive the news today? What is my role as a news consumer?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.