how do I apply the proper rules to writingWeek 6
Creating change is one of the key factors of Marriage and Family Therapy. Therefore, it is crucial for you to develop a profound understanding of the different types of change that may occur in therapy and yourself as a therapist and a graduate student. Specifically, now that you have had a few weeks in the graduate program, you will consider if the change is needed in your thoughts regarding academic integrity and writing, conducting research, and time management skills.
As you read last week, systems function with rules. These rules are insights that guide interactions and can be both explicit (a specific curfew time) or implicit (an unspoken understanding about how members of the system should behave; for example, people do not tend to discuss family issues outside the family).
This week, you will focus on explicit rules. Within many academic fields, a set of rules is established to inform how authors in the field communicate. In the field of MFT, the American Psychological Association’s (APA) formatting guidelines are followed. These guidelines identify how to properly cite sources and how to structure an academic paper so you produce work that adheres both to NCU’s and to your profession’s academic integrity standards. In a nutshell, academic integrity involves you producing original work for each assignment and giving credit appropriately when you use others’ work to support your ideas. Not following this policy (submitting work that is not your own
not giving credit when using other sources) will have consequences as severe as dismissal from the program.
APA formatting, appropriate paraphrasing, and academic integrity are expected throughout this course and for all courses in this program. Therefore, you are expected to apply the information from these resources when you prepare all the assignments. Be sure to review all the resources available in Academic Writer, which is accessible through the Academic Success Center (ASC) link at the bottom of your NCUOne home page.
Review the resources listed below (and previously provided resources, as needed) to prepare for this week’s assignments. The resources may include textbook reading assignments, journal articles, websites, links to tools or software, videos, handouts, rubrics, etc.
0 %0 of 1 topics complete
Show data table for This chart displays the number of completed topics versus the total number of topics within module Week 6..
List of Topics and Sub-Modules for Week 6
Week 6 – Assignment: Apply Proper Rules of Writing in an Academic System
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
This assignment is divided into three parts:
· After reviewing this week’s resources, write a brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations and resources available to students to assist with writing and APA format.
· Next, review the Week 6 Writing Sam
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.