hi, you can find below two examples of a good discussion post and a bad one.you can find the reading attached.”Good” Discussion Board Post example:In the Harvard Religious Literacy Project’s “Our Method,” Diane Moore begins by distinguishing two approaches to the study of religion, religion as “devotional expression” which makes normative claims about which religious beliefs and practices are “orthodox” and the “nonsectarian study of religion” which is more descriptive in nature and recognizes the legitimacy of diverse religious expressions (1). Adopting this latter approach, Moore claims that three further claims about religious traditions emerge: 1) that religious traditions are internally diverse, meaning that there are differences “within sects or expressions because religious communities function in different social/political contexts” (2); 2) that religious traditions evolve and change over time, and as such, “are constantly interpreted and reinterpreted by believers” (2); and 3) that religious traditions are embedded in cultures, and “just as religion cannot be understood in isolation from its cultural (including political) contexts, it is impossible to understand culture without considering its religious dimensions” (3).”Bad” Discussion Board Post example:Our reading talks about some ways we should think about religion such as the devotional expression and the nonsectarian study of religion it also mentions three parts of the nonsectarian study of religion approach such as internal diversity, how religions evolve and change, and how religions are culturally embedded.Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.