http://www.gutenberg.org/files/20203/20203-h/20203-h.htm#Ihttps://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/douglass/douglass.htmlhttps://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/douglass/douglass.htmlDouglass’s autobiographical account of the process through which a “slave was made a man” has often been compared to Benjamin Franklin’s narrative of his own self-making. What do these autobiographies have in common? How do these two writers’ approach to literacy and writing compare? How does Douglass recast Franklin’s ideals to fit the condition of an escaped slave?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.