https://youtu.be/9zLa-o7ZeiQ watch this video to answer this questionQuestion 1 What was the first thing you noticed? Objects? Colors? Shapes? or Sounds?Question 2 What was unexpected? Unfamiliar? Odd?Question 3 Among your answers, what will you remember several days from now?Question 4 What part did you prefer? In other words, you are glad it is there.Question 5 What part do you least prefer? In other words, you could certainly do without it.Question 6 What other non-musical sounds are suggested to you by this art work?Question 7 If you added some music, briefly describe what kind of music. (You may think the music is already just fine. Nevertheless, the purpose of this exercise requires your creative insight.)Question 8 If you could turn this event into a dance, briefly describe the dance, costumes, etc.Question 9 If this were a play, describe the main character(s).Question 10 What emotions do you experience? What poetic phrases?Question 11 Give your own title to the experienceQuestion 12 Can you imagine that the performer may have boldly risked involvement?Question 13 Was this a profound or ordinary VR experience?Question 14 Have you known events similar to this going on in people’s lives?Question 15 Does your response remind you of an experience from your own life? What was that experience?Question 16 If there is a ‘message’ in this experience, how would you reply?Question 17 If you were waiting for an elevator and when the doors opened you were confronted, once again, with this experience, would you get on this elevator or wait for the next one?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.