I) Find the research article on the e-learning indie the folder “Assignment 3”, topic 3.II) Find and read at least 2 and maximum 5 other literature sources on the topic of your article that would allow you to evaluate its credibility.III) Write a report containing approximately the wordcount indicated below (you can write more, but not less than total 1000 – 1500 words,), with a grade weighted per section accordingly:A) Research topic (5%, 50 words)B) Comparison and contrasting of your research findings with current practices in hospitality business that you know from your own experience and/or other 2 literature sources you have read on your research article topic (25%, 250 words)C) Assess the research credibility of your research article:1. Describe the selected research strategy by giving its name and definition (10%, 100 words).2. Discuss how efficient is this research strategy for answering the research question asked in the article? State if you believe the researchers found an answer to the question they wanted to address and not something different. (10%, 100 words)3. Evaluate credibility of these research findings, using the 4 criteria of credibility and possibly referring to your 2 other literature sources or your own industry experience. Provide an overall conclusion, whether hospitality managers could use the findings of research described in your article to make decisions about business innovation (50%, 500 words).Please add your personal reflection about research credibility (150-300 words) in addition to your Assignment 3. They will account for your presentation grade component.Youshould upload theAssessment 3(85% of the grade) with Personal Reflection (new 15% of the grade).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.