I need APA style 3 pages please.DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSISOverviewEven the most focused research question may contain within it a series of more fundamental and related questions. Once these are determined, the researcher must then determine the kinds of information necessary to answer them. In this assignment, you will identify how you would conduct your study of the best practice model you proposed earlier in the quarter. From there identify a series of evaluation questions which you would propose as an evaluation design. You will also begin to identify the kinds of data you will need, from whom you will gather it, and which methods you will apply to your proposed study.For your research questions, identify what type of data you will collect in order to address your research question. You will be answering these questions:Who will your participants be?Is the data quantitative or qualitative in nature—should it be in the form of numbers or words?What methods might you apply to glean the information that you seek?What instruments, measures, or tools would you use in your study?Also, identify how you would analyze the data that you collect. Will you be conducting statistical analyses of any kind? Or, will you be using coding and categorizing? Will you be using any computer software to assist with the analysis?Finally, consider the results of the study. Who should know about these results? How will you present them?By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following EPAs and practice behaviors:C4: Engage In Practice-informed Research and Research-informed PracticeC4.GP.B Apply critical thinking to engage in analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods and research findings.InstructionsInclude the following components in your paper:Research QuestionRestate your overarching research question.Evaluate critical sub-questions related to a primary research question. In other words, what questions require answers in order to address the primary question?ParticipantsPropose a relevant pool of participants.DataJustify data sources (artifacts, literature, et cetera) relevant to a given research problem. Are you seeking information represented by numbers or words? Stated differently, are you interested in quantitative, qualitative data, or both? Describe these.Data CollectionAnalyze contextually appropriate data-collection tools.Data InterpretationEvaluate the approach to relevant data interpretation. Be sure to explain why you have selected this approach. Consider whether you will use any computer software or programs to assist with the data analysis.Audience and MediumAssess the appropriate audience and medium for final data analysis. Include how you propose to present them and what format would be most appropriate to communicate your results to your audience.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.