If you have not already done so, please watch the video that highlights some of the old treatment methods for mental illnesses. Arun Kanth. (2010, May 25). Early Treatment of Mental Disorders [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Izmyru5T_wPlease Note: The video is viewable by clicking Watch on YouTube or via: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Izmyru5T_w&has_verified=1Now, in 1-2 paragraphs answer the following questions:What are your thoughts regarding what you saw?Would you consider any modern treatment techniques such as medicine or electroconvulsive shock therapy for depression to be problematic? Why or why not?Note: Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)-is a treatment that is used when medicines and therapy have failed. It involves the administration of an electrical current that is passed through the brain. The voltage must be intense enough to create a seizure. Temporary memory loss may result. Please see the video on this method in the Unit 2 lecture notes for more details.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.