Imagine the Jameson family has booked another session with you. Review the Case Study: Jameson Family, Session 2. Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper explaining how you will address the family’s concerns. Use the following topics as headings in your paper and address each prompt with thorough and logical responses.IntroductionBriefly summarize the previous sessions you have had with the Jameson family.Theoretical ApproachesReflect on the theoretical approaches you learned about in Weeks 2–5.Identify 2 theoretical approaches that you plan to use in the next family session.Summarize the theoretical approaches, including definitions and examples where appropriate.Describe the goals you hope to attain with these approaches.Explain your rationale for using each theory with the family. Be sure to include details related to key concepts of each theory as well as your role as a counselor.Describe some obstacles/challenges you may encounter in using each approach. For example, consider how individual family members might respond to your strategies.Describe how you will assess whether you have attained your goals for this session.Assessment ToolsDescribe relevant assessment tools you will use to counsel the Jameson family. Explain how these tools will support your counseling goals.Justify your choices with relevant details and/or examples from the case study, your textbook, or other relevant course materials.Ethical/Legal ConsiderationsDescribe 2–3 ethical or legal issues that you will address in the next family counseling session.Explain why each issue must be addressed.How might each issue have an impact on future counseling sessions?What are the benefits and challenges of addressing the issues?Describe the steps you will take to address each issue.Include any specific state/ethical codes you plan to cite or explain to the family. Note: Refer to the statutes of your state or the state you wish to practice in.Multicultural Considerations Describe 2–3 multicultural factors that you should address in the next family counseling session.Explain why each issue must be addressed.How might each issue have an impact on future counseling sessions?What are the benefits and challenges of addressing the issues?Describe the steps you will take to address each issue.How might your own cultural identity and perspectives impact how you counsel the family?ConclusionSummarize the key points of your paper and emphasize the value of your ideas.Cite 5–7 scholarly references to support your thinking.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.