In 1-2 well-developed and well-detailed paragraphs, discuss one of the topics listed below. After you have posted your discussion, make sure you reply to or comment on at least TWO of your classmates’ posts. Each response should be detailed: a comment such as “good post” or “I don’t agree” is not developed; why is it good or why don’t you agree? Feel free to engage in dialogue with more students if you wish.What do we learn about Odysseus’s character—good and/or bad—from his encounter with one or two of the following: Cyclops (Polyphemus), Aolios, Circe, his mother (Anticleia), Achilles, Sirens, Scylla, Calypso? What grade would you give Odysseus as a leader? Explain. Study the epic simile in Book XXI (lines 512-521) in which Odysseus is likened to a singer or “someone really skilled at playing the lyre.” What is the significance of this simile? Are there other places in the epic where Odysseus resembles an artist or artist figure? What is appropriate or fitting or useful that Odysseus’s disguise in Ithaca is a beggar?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.