In Chapter 9, you read about four criteria that need to be met in order for contact between hostile groups to decrease prejudices. Gaining public support and awareness for anti-prejudice social norms.Increasing contact with members of other social groups.Making people aware of the inconsistencies in their own beliefs.Passing laws and regulations that require fair and equal treatment for all people. In this assignment, you will reflect on these criteria and develop a program to reduce prejudice. Compose an essay that includes the following components: an explanation of how one’s tendency to perceive others using either the halo effect or the fundamental attribution error could contribute to developing prejudices, a description of the four criteria used to reduce prejudice for groups, and a discussion of the two criteria that you think are most important and why.You must also access the Waldorf Online Library to find a peer-reviewed empirical article that provides supporting evidencefor at least one of the two criteria you selected as most important above. In the library database PsycARTICLES, put yoursearch criteria in the Advanced Search, and then limit to the Research Methodology of Empirical Study. These specific kinds of studies are also located in peer-reviewed scholarly journals.After providing a brief overview of the article’s main findings, address the following points.Describe a prejudice reduction program you could implement based on the two criteria that you previously selected as most important.Explain why you believe this program will be effective by drawing on research concerning prejudice and discrimination.Discuss how the program would be implemented. Be specific in who would be targeted, where this program would take place, and how you see the program being executed.Your response should be at least two pages in length. You must use at least two academic sources as references for your paper, and at least one source must come from the Waldorf Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced, and paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Please format your paper and all citations in accordance with APA guidelines.Peer reviewed article: Computer-mediated cross-cultural collaboration: Attributing communication e…: EBSCOhost (waldorf.edu), have document saved on my computer but will not let me upload to the attached files link.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.