In life, everyone has unique likes and dislikes. A number of people enjoy while they are alone while a number of people enjoy while they are alone. A number of people enjoy while they are in different moments with their friends and families. Your task will be writing a descriptive essay regarding to the likes you see in different people. You wil receive a penalty or get a zero when you only write about your likes and dislikes.
In life, everyone has unique likes and dislikes. A number of people enjoy while they are alone while a number of people enjoy while they are alone. A number of people enjoy while they are in different
Running head: DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY 1 Descriptive Essay Student’s Name Institutional Affiliations Date of submission Descriptive Essay There is always that person in everyone’s life whose presence implores admiration, desire or motivation. The reasons behind this attitude are broad and not constrained to any specific sequence. I admire Laurel, my supervisor, because of various reasons. The initial impression I got during my first interaction with her was that of a tough and misunderstanding lady, only to be amazed at how well she could flip her personality to fit with circumstances. Laurel has blonde hair, large white eyes, slender legs and with a medium body. She has this contagious smile during informal interactions which can fast change into seriousness while on duty. This is her single character that makes her outstanding among all other supervisors. Laurel has extreme personality traits which unfold upon more interactions with her at work. She is very kind, outgoing and considerate. Her availability in case of need is beyond that of any supervisor I have previously come across. Moreover, she is a good team player and willingly works with her juniors nicely to achieve the common shared goal. Besides, she always pitches in to help new employees adapt to the working environment without much friction. Her simplicity and sense of wisdom are commendable. It is surprising that even with the arrival time leeway offered to seniors, she has never been late to work. Her hard work is evident in her determination to achieve; more typical of a person with a master’s degree in public relations. She is a go-getter and will always be ready to try out new strategies for better results. You will catch her, during weekends in yoga classes, playing table tennis or attending a movie in the evenings. These, as she says, helps her to refresh for the tasks awaiting her the following week. Laurel, besides being a senior at my workplace is that person whom you can always consult for help or advise in all fields. I look upon my supervisor, Laurel, for her characters that makes her admirable. I have learnt a lot through her characters, thoughts, and problem-solving techniques which have modelled me into the person I am today.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.