In the first section, clarify the setting of the story and describe the roles and character traits of each major character within the story.In the second section, provide a detailed summary of the story’s plot.In the third section, provide your analysis of a key theme or issue the story seems to be dealing with. A simple method to do this is to ask what broader social issue (i.e. an issue of importance in the real world, outside the realm of the story) or common interpersonal problem the story might be addressing. Then look for what messages or ideas the story could be viewed as portraying about that issue. the stories for these three critical summaries should be based on:1. That Time of Year Thou Mayst in Me Behold” (Sonnet 73) by William Shakespeare2. ”Aria” by Richard Rodriguez3. “Those Winter Sundays” by Robert Haydencritical summary for each story should be 3 paragraphs. I can provide copy of the last critical summary and the feedback I received to not make the same mistakes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.