Choose 5 to answer. Your answer to each question is limited to 300 words, including your in-line citation(s). Include a single Reference List at the end of your exam with all the sources you consulted. The word limit is firm. (Excessive words may detract from your grade.) These criteria will be used to evaluate your submission:
a. Quality of the response to each question
b. Research reflected in each response (at least one citation and one reference are required for each response)
c. Grammar/spelling/communications style.
Following are the Mid-term Short Essay questions:
1. Under what circumstances are different federal courts bound by conflicting interpretations of the same federal law? How can such disagreements be resolved? If possible, identify a current instance.
2. In the United States, what is the legal basis for privacy protection? In other words, what can a court rely on to protect a right to privacy? What privacy is protected?
3. Your company lawyers provided you the Terms of Service document that must be included on the company website. Why are the Terms important? What can you do as the website designer to ensure that customers accept the Terms when buying any products through the website?
4. Explain how “fair use” and Digital Rights Management (DRM) relate and coexist with one another.
5. There is no federal security breach notification law. Consider whether one is needed. Provide your recommendation as well as your analysis of the benefits and drawbacks of such a federal law. Be sure to address the issue of preemption.
6. Sally was running for dogcatcher in her local town and wanted to ensure that she would win. She asked Johnny to hack and change enough votes (in the tally kept online by the town) to ensure that she got the job. He agreed, via email, when she offered to pay him $1000. Sally was so excited when she won by 11 votes. With that margin of victory, she decided that Johnny’s intervention had not been needed. So, she refused to pay. Johnny sued her for breach of contract, what was the result?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.