Read Chapter 7: Business Considerations for a Successful IG Program.In Chapter 7, we learned from “The Path to Information Value” that 70% of managers and executives say data are “extremely important” for creating competitive advantage.In addition, it is implied by the authors that, “The key, of course, is knowing which data matter, who within a company needs them, and finding ways to get that data into users’ hands.”Primary Response: Looking at the Economist Intelligence Unit Report, identify the three (3) phases that led to the yard’s rebirth.Peer Response(s): Read the responses from your peers and offer a constructive critique or additional information that adds substantively to the discussions. Be sure to acknowledge any outside sources you use.Your responses to other students must be more than a simple “Good job” or “I agree with your post.” They must also not just be “Let me add to your post…” Instead, your responses to each other should do three things:1. Acknowledge the other student’s post with some form of recognition about what they posted2. Relate their posting to something you have learned or are familiar with3. Add to the conversation by asking additional questions about their post, or discussing their topic furtherRemember, this is a discussion forum. Your engagement with each other should be similar to how you would speak with each other if you were seated at the same table talking.Your initial response to the question posed is due by Wednesday of each week of the course and you must respond to a minimum of two other learners (peers) during the week. The peer responses are due by Sunday.You must support your statements and ensure that you properly cite and reference your sources.Plagiarism in the discussion will not be tolerated.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.