InstructionsEvaluate: Mass Media ImpactEvaluation Title: Pop Culture and Race, Ethnicity, Sexual Morality, and GenderBell hooks (nee Gloria Jean Watkins) is a professor and social activist who has written about feminism and popular culture. For this assignment, you will watch bell hooks’ views on Cultural Criticism and Transformation in the video and read the accompanyingextended transcript(Links to an external site.). (Note: there are several very difficult subjects discussed, and visual examples from movies are used to support these examples; more examples are used to further explore each of these themes throughout the remainder of this video.)Your essay should include some discussion of the following questions:Do you agree or disagree with hooks’ views? Support your position. Does mass media promote images of equality by leveling racial, ethnic, and gender differences or do they promote inequality through exclusion and exaggeration of difference? Does mass media reinforce the viewpoints of white, male, corporate culture or does mass allow for the authentic expression of racial, ethnic, and sexual identity? Give examples to support your positionSpecifications:Submit an 800-1000 word essay addressing the questions above.In your essay:Be sure to structure your essay with an introduction paragraph that includes a thesis statement, well-organized supporting paragraphs, and a conclusion that reiterates the main points of your argument. Your argument should be supported by reputable research cited in APA format both in the body of the paper and in your references section.Helpful Resources:Herzing University’s Tutoring and Writing Center Grammar checker and writing help:https://www.grammarly.com/(Links to an external site.) Use the Herzing Library to search for scholarly research sources.Attachment:ReferenceChallengingMedia. (2006, October 3).Bell hooks: Cultural Criticism & Transformation[Video file]. Retrieved fromhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQUuHFKP-9s
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.