Instructions for the Narrative Essay Writing about memorable events and people in our lives can be exhilarating. This kind of writing can lead us to think deeply about why certain experiences are meaningful and continue to touch us. Choose an event in your life (1) that has significance to you, and write a 500-word paper that includes a detailed explanation of the event, an analysis of the event then verses now, and the purpose/reason you chose the particular event. Be creative, concise, and in control of your paper! I call it the three C’s!! Focus only on one particular life event. Make sure to include an Introductory paragraph with the basic information about the event, a strong thesis statement, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph. Be sure to use MLA format. Choose one of the following prompts to write your 500 -word Narrative Essay on.A childhood event. Think of an experience when you learned something for the first time, or when you realized how important someone was for you.Achieving a goal. Think about a particularly meaningful achievement in your life. This could be something as seemingly minor as achieving a good grade on a difficult assignment, or this could be something with more long-lasting effects, like getting the job you desired or getting into the best school to which you applied.A failure. Think about a time when you did not perform as well as you had wanted. Focusing on an experience like this can result in rewarding reflections about the positive emerging from the negative.A good or bad deed. Think about a time when you did or did not stand up for yourself or someone else in the face of adversity or challenge.A change in your life. Think about a time when something significant changed in your life. This could be anything from a move across town to a major change in a relationship to the birth or death of a loved one.A realization. Think about a time when you experienced a realization. This could be anything from understanding a complicated math equation to gaining a deeper understanding of a philosophical issue or life situation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.