Instructions: Please carefully read the following assignment details in its entirety. There are many components to this particular assignment, and eachcomponent is graded. This essay should be between 900 and 1000 words, excluding the required annotated bibliography. First, you will choose a public debate that has at least two opposing sides (please do not reuse your Toulmin essay topic). As before, you need to research that topic in order to narrow the topic’s scope, so it can be easily discussed in 1000 word essay.Note: Consider your audience as laymen in the field who have only general knowledge of your topic. This essay must include a minimum of five sources. Three should be peer-reviewed sources, preferably from the APUS databases. From the library welcome page, click on Advanced Search at the bottom of the page and then check the “peer reviewed” sources box filter.The following should clarify the term “peer-reviewed”:http://youtu.be/rOCQZ7QnoN0. You may use eBooks; however, as discussed in your textbook, books generally are not as current as peer-reviewed articles.You may also use primary sources (interviews, statistics, etc); however, these primary sources should be obtained from experts within that field. Ifyou cannot find strong sources for your chosen topic, then change your topic. If you have a question about the validity of a source, please contact a librarian: [email protected] sure to include the following sections in your essay: an introduction and claim, background, body,and a conclusion.Make sure your essay includes the following: The background for your chosen topic, A discussion of both sides of the debate, including core values or warrantsunderlying their argumentsYour common ground (Rogerian) solution/claimAn explanation of how that common ground claim can resolve the core issue for both sides.After you have written your essay, please make sure to revise the content of your essay. Lastly, be sure to edit your essay by checking grammar, format, and smaller technical details. Please make sure your essay is written in third person.The Annotated BibliographyAs with the Toulmin essay, an annotated Bibliography (AB) is due with your Rogerian essay.The following is a sample of an annotated bibliography entry. Clark, Irene L. The Genre of Argument. Fort Worth, TX: Harcourt Brace,1998. Print.Clark’s textbook identifies the major steps to developing a well-researched and well-written argumentative essay. It is older, but still contains muchuseful material on process. Professional essays are included in the text as models. It will help me mostly with writing and organization, since internetresearch has changed since 1998.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.