use the same organization/entity that you can select in the chart below. LINK https://www.ibm.com/annualreport/2013/bin/assets/2013_ibm_strategy.pdf FieldStrategic PlanBusinessOlam Strategic PlanLinks to an external site.OR Business CFA InstituteLinks to an external site.Criminal JusticeLouisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections Strategic PlanLinks to an external site.CybersecurityIBM StrategyLinks to an external site.Health SciencesBlue Cross Blue Sheild MALinks to an external site.Public AdministrationCity of Grand Rapids Strategic PlanLinks to an external site.
Part I: Initial Post
Internal talent and growth are important imperatives for today’s leaders. You learned a little about mapping and supporting employee growth in this module. In this discussion, you’ll post your design for an employee leadership program and important considerations, such as succession planning and budgeting (refer to M5.3 and M.4).
Employee Leadership Program
Design an employee leadership program for employees who will be groomed to take on leadership programs in the organization. Be sure to include:
Goals, Objectives, and Outcomes (refer back to M4.2)
Description of the Program
Assessment (what will employees have to do to ‘pass’ the program?)
How will your program help to train the next leaders?
What vacancies (imaginary) do you expect in the coming months, and how can this program be tied to those expected vacancies?
Craft a succession planning policy for this organization, including the leadership program in some way. Attach the plan or paste it into your post.
What program and succession planning costs and considerations do you have to budget for?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.