(Interpersonal)Peer RelationsPersonality and BehaviorFamily DynamicsSubstance AbuseEducationEmployment/VocationLeisure/RecreationDiscuss how you used the risk assessment and classification systems in the development of the case plan.Discuss how you used the supervision strategies in the case plan.Discuss your conclusions and overall recommendations for your client.Cite at least 2 resources using APA format.
(Interpersonal)Peer RelationsPersonality and BehaviorFamily DynamicsSubstance AbuseEducationEmployment/VocationLeisure/RecreationDiscuss how you used the risk assessment and classification systems in
CPSS/415 v2 Client Jennifer Scott Background Information Categories Client Information Name Jennifer Scott Age: 15 Grade Level: 8th Diagnosis: ADHD Substance Abuse Disorder (Marijuana) Conduct Disorder Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Background Jennifer Scott is a 15-year-old bi-racial female, that identifies as lesbian. Jennifer resides with her maternal grandmother in a rural community with limited services. Her biological father is deceased and the whereabouts of the mother is unknown. Jennifer has 4 siblings, two older and two younger. The minor siblings are in the custody of child services and reside with various relatives. Jennifer’s legal guardian is elderly and has traditional southern Baptist beliefs. Jennifer has resided with her grandmother since the age of 3. Due to Jennifer’s runaway history, she has not consistently attended school in the last three years. Presenting juvenile case Jennifer currently appears before the juvenile court for Runaway and Felony Auto Theft charges. Jennifer’s whereabouts were unknown for approximately three months; when she was arrested with two known gang members on an Auto Theft Charges. Prior juvenile history Runaway (five times)-first runaway at 11 years old. Not adjudicated Shoplifting-12 years old Misdemeanor adjudicated Theft by Taking-14 years old Felony adjudicated Truancy-12-15 years old Not adjudicated Substance Abuse Marijuana: started at 11 years old Gang Affiliation Associate of criminal street gang members Older brother is gang affiliated Medical Medicine for ADHD: currently not taking due to runaway status Current Placement Local Detention Center Prior Placement Local Detention Center (2 times) Group Home (6 months) Outpatient substance treatment-did not complete Trauma History Parental Abandonment Parental Loss Sexually Abused by relative at 5 years old (reported but no official services for the abuse received as of this date) Additional other facts Jennifer has a history of having relationships and living with other older females. These relationships have caused ongoing strain between herself and her grandmother. At times, her grandmother has not wanted her back in the home. She has a strained relationship with all her siblings, and her older brother has a history of criminal and gang activity. Copyright 2022 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.