After reading the Creative Project Details document, explain your topic (the exact, specific topic and not just the topic category; if you are choosing a movie or show, give the title) and explain whether you will be writing an e ss ay or using another form/medium, such as a video or PowerPoint.
For this journal, answer the following questions and upload in Word or PDF.
1. What is your specific topic for the creative project? Why did you choose this topic?
2. What medium will your project take (es say, video, or other form)? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this medium?
3. How comfortable are you with MLA format (headings, integrating research, etc.)? What questions do you have about MLA?
3. What questions do you have about the project in general?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.